How can personal training help you?
- Extra motivation to help you stay on track
- Be accountable to someone for your training and nutrition
- Develop a routine you can stick to long term
- Personalized and effective training, every workout
- Proper technique and safe training
- Fresh ideas to keep you interested
- FASTER RESULTS!
Getting started with personal training
Prior to beginning personal training, you will need to determine which trainer is right for you. At Byron Park District we have four certified personal trainers that are ready to support and encourage you throughout your fitness journey.
Step 1- Selecting a Personal Trainer
- All clients are encouraged to review trainer profiles prior to selecting a trainer.
- Once you have reviewed trainer profiles, contact Fitness and Recreation Program Manager, Renita Krusey at 815-234-6492 or email email@example.com to discuss trainer availability.
- A referral will be made to the appropriate trainer to schedule a one-hour evaluation.
Step 2 - One-Hour Evaluation
- The one-hour evaluation offers your trainer an opportunity to get to know you so he/she can design a workout plan especially for you.
- Discuss your likes/dislikes of working out.
- Review your health history.
- Set realistic and attainable goals.
Step 3 - Attending Training Sessions
- Once the one-hour evaluation has been completed, you can choose to register for 1 session, 5 sessions, or 10 sessions.
- Each personal training session is one hour.
- A Personal Training Pass will be provided upon registration.
- Participants must "check in" prior to each training session by swiping their pass at the front desk.
- The personal trainer and client will work together to schedule future session dates.
For more information or questions, contact Fitness and Recreation Program Manager, Renita Krusey at 815-234-6492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jamie Buck - "Personal Training for Your Entire Family"
Certified by: Expert Rating Testing Services
|Sarah Oltmans - "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
"I am an A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. I am a knowledgeable and enthusiastic fitness professional able to work with all fitness levels. My passion is to motivate and encourage people to do more than they thought they could do, gain confidence to succeed, reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves for a lifetime!"
Elijah Whipple - "Decide what you want. Make a plan and work on it. Every. Single. Day."