Meet Ashley Champlain
Hello, my name is Ashley Champlain. I am a wife and a mother to two beautiful children. I have been involved in the fitness industry for the past 10 years, starting during the pregnancy of my first child. As a mother, I wanted nothing more than to offer my family a healthy lifestyle. Over the years, I have trained numerous styles of workouts and have worked as a Health Coach, Boot Camp Instructor, Personal Trainer, and a Youth Sports Coach. I have a passion for helping my clients and students reach their goals while feeling great about themselves. I am a certified fitness trainer along with a certified nutritionist; I can help you with all of your health
and fitness goals. I am very excited to be a part of the Byron Park District family and look forward to being able to work in the new facility! I am here to answer any questions you may have; I can't wait to work with you!
ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
It's no secret - fitness training has been proven to prevent disease, strengthen your health and improve your confidence and outlook on life. As a certified fitness trainer, I'm trained in everything from muscle mechanics to flexibility and cardiovascular dynamics. So if you want to live a stronger and more confident life, I've got the training and the expertise to help you every step of the way.
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
Whether you want to gain muscle, lose fat, or live healthy, your limiting factor usually lies beyond exercise. Poor nutrition is what holds people back. As a certified specialist in this area, I can help you dispel the common myths about nutrition, and then work with you to design a "real world" nutrition plan that you can actually stick with and enjoy.
How can personal training help you?
- Extra motivation to help you stay on track
- Be accountable to someone for your training and nutrition
- Develop a routine you can stick to long term
- Personalized and effective training, every workout
- Proper technique and safe training
- Fresh ideas to keep you interested
- FASTER RESULTS!
Step 1- Schedule Your Evaluation
- Contact Ashley Champlain at 815-540-6308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what's right for you!
Step 2 - FREE 30 Minute Fitness Assessment
- The 30 minute assessment provides opportunity to get to know you so your trainer can design a workout or nutrition plan especially for you
- Discuss your likes/dislikes of working out
- Review your health history
- Set realistic and attainable goals
Step 3 - Attending Training Sessions
- Once the evaluation has been completed, you can choose to participate in 1-on-1 or group training sessions based on your needs
- Each personal training session is approximately 45 minutes in length
- Participants must "check in" prior to each training session at the front desk
- The personal trainer and client will work together to schedule future session dates
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
- $45/Session (approx. 45 minutes)
- $35 per person/session
- Max of 4 people in a group
CUSTOM 12-WEEK WORKOUT PLAN
Are you new to using the fitness center or have fallen into a rut by constantly using the same machines you are used to? Let our personal trainer take you through an informative class that will show you exactly how to safely and efficiently use the fitness center equipment. To schedule your initial meeting consultation call Ashley at 815-540-6308.
- Classes will range from 30-60 minutes based on the experience level of the participant.
- Part 1: Two stages-Endurance & Hypertrophy.
- Part 2: Max strength.
- $180 per 12 week plan.
FLEXIBLE NUTRITION PLAN
- This plan will provide you with all of the information you need to achieve your goals with the flexibility of choosing what you eat!
- $15/ week.
- All nutrition plans start at 6 weeks in length.
CUSTOM NUTRITION PLAN
- Having trouble deciding how to choose your calories throughout the day?
- This plan will give you exactly what you need to eat for 3 meals and 2 snacks each day.
- No cutting corners here! $25/week.