The Byron Park District is excited for the return of Summer Day Camp beginning Tuesday, May 30th! Summer Day Camp is open to participants 5 - 12 years and is offered Monday - Friday from 6:00 am - 6:00 pm.
No full week commitment required!
Check-in time is from 6 am - 8:30 am and Checkout time is from 4 pm - 6 pm
*All campers must be potty-trained.
Registration & Payment:
A summer camp enrollment form must be on file prior to your child(ren) attending Summer Camp. Once your paperwork is processed your child will be issued a summer camp membership, which will allow you to register them online or in person. Please register by noon on the Thursday prior to the week of attendance. *Some field trips will fill up fast!
- Campers will need to bring lunch and two snacks with them each day.
- Please have your child wear closed-toe shoes to camp (no sandals).
- The option of a cold breakfast will be provided for participants arriving before 7 am
- Pre-registration and payment is due in advance for all field trips.
- If a child is attending camp on the day of the field trip, he/she must attend the field trip.
- Registrations are due by noon on Thursday prior to the week of attendance.
- No day of registrations will be taken on fieldtrip days.