Personal Training & Nutrition
The Byron Park District offers a variety of resources for you to achieve and exceed your personal fitness and health goals. Whether you are just beginning your fitness journey or looking to take the next step our knowledgeable and friendly trainers are here to help! Visit the Byron Park District today and see why we are one of the top choices for fitness in the area.
Evolt 360 Body Composition Analyzer
The Evolt 360 Body Composition Analyzer, what we call the Intelligent Body Scanner, is a simple-to-use 60-second scan that provides detailed data about a body through more than 40 measurements. It works simply by passing a safe electrical current through the feet and hands. The resistance to flow of the current determines the difference between muscle mass, fat mass, water and mineral -- a measurement far beyond the one-size fits-all generic BMI. All readings are specific to the individual, allowing trainers to better design a health and wellness program. Scans are $10 each. Members receive 4 FREE scans per year. To schedule a scan, contact Ashley Champlain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815.234.8435, ext. 236.
Meet Ashley ChamplainHello, my name is Ashley Champlain. I am a wife and a mother to two beautiful children. I have been involved in the fitness industry for the past 10 years, starting during the pregnancy of my first child. As a mother, I wanted nothing more than to offer my family a healthy lifestyle. Over the years, I have trained numerous styles of workouts and have worked as a Health Coach, Boot Camp Instructor, Personal Trainer, and a Youth Sports Coach. I have a passion for helping my clients and students reach their goals while feeling great about themselves. I am a certified fitness trainer along with a certified nutritionist; I can help you with all of your health and fitness goals. I am very excited to be a part of the Byron Park District family and look forward to being able to work in the new facility! I am here to answer any questions you may have; I can't wait to work with you!ISSA Certified Fitness TrainerIt's no secret - fitness training has been proven to prevent disease, strengthen your health and improve your confidence and outlook on life. As a certified fitness trainer, I'm trained in everything from muscle mechanics to flexibility and cardiovascular dynamics. So if you want to live a stronger and more confident life, I've got the training and the expertise to help you every step of the way.ISSA Certified NutritionistWhether you want to gain muscle, lose fat, or live healthy, your limiting factor usually lies beyond exercise. Poor nutrition is what holds people back. As a certified specialist in this area, I can help you dispel the common myths about nutrition, and then work with you to design a "real world" nutrition plan that you can actually stick with and enjoy.
Meet Taylor DoaneTaylor Doane graduated from the University of Tampa with her BS in Exercise Physiology. She is passionate about creating a fun and comfortable environment that is conducive to encouraging self confidence in and outside of the gym. Taylor grew up as a dancer and started powerlifting at 15 years old. Her early introduction to the fitness world ignited a love for challenging herself and continuously setting and reaching goals. Her favorite part about being a personal trainer and group fitness instructor is when her clients finally see the changes that have occurred physically and mentally within themselves. Everyone is capable of growth, and she hopes she can be the cheerleader and confidant for more people in the community as they embark on their own health and fitness journeys. Education through school, working as a rehab tech in a physical therapy clinic, and from her own experiences, Taylor is eager to share her knowledge and get you on the path to living healthier and more confident!
Meet Madi EdwardsDuring her childhood, Madi was always active and involved with sports. In high school, Madi played volleyball, which eventually lead to her passion for working out. Madi has also helped with coaching volleyball at the middle school level. Through her experiences in regularly working-out during the past four years, Madi realized that exercising has not only affected her physically, but also mentally. Consequently, after graduating from Rock Valley College in 2021, Madi went on to continue her education and received her personal training certifications through ISSA. Madi specializes in resistance training with focus on hypertrophy and wants to help people take that next step to make a change in their lifestyle. Madi strives to help people transform their lives while also enjoying their lives outside the gym!
Whether you want to gain muscle, lose fat, or live healthy, your limiting factor usually lies beyond exercise. Poor nutrition is what holds people back. Let our certified specialist help you dispel the common myths about nutrition and work with you to design a "real world" nutrition plan that you can actually stick with and enjoy.
FLEXIBLE NUTRITION PLAN
- This plan will provide you with all of the information you need to achieve your goals with the flexibility of choosing what you eat!
- $15/week. All nutrition plans start at 6 weeks in length.
CUSTOM NUTRITION PLAN
Having trouble deciding how to choose your calories throughout the day? This plan will give you exactly what you need, no cutting corners here!
- 3 customized meals and 2 snacks each day.
How can personal training help you?
- Extra motivation to help you stay on track
- Be accountable to someone for your training and nutrition
- Develop a routine you can stick to long term
- Personalized and effective training, every workout
- Proper technique and safe training
- Fresh ideas to keep you interested
- FASTER RESULTS!
Step 1- Schedule Your Evaluation
- Contact Ashley Champlain at 815-234-8435 ext. 236 or email email@example.com to discuss what's right for you!
Step 2 - FREE 30 Minute Fitness Assessment
- The 30 minute assessment provides opportunity to get to know you so your trainer can design a workout or nutrition plan especially for you
- Discuss your likes/dislikes of working out
- Review your health history
- Set realistic and attainable goals
Step 3 - Attend Training Sessions
- Once the evaluation has been completed, you can choose to participate in 1-on-1 or group training sessions based on your needs
- Each personal training session is approximately 45 minutes in length
- Participants must "check in" prior to each training session at the front desk
- The personal trainer and client will work together to schedule future session dates
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
- $45/Session (approx. 45 minutes)
- 5 Session Package Deal: $200
- 10 Session Package Deal: $400
- Flex Plan Deal: $480 (10 personal training sessions plus a 6-week Flexible Nutrition Plan)
- $35 per person/session
- Max of 4 people in a group